WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 2015 CYCLING SEASON.
SUBARU CENTURION CANADA THE BLUE MOUNTAINS 6.0
September 18-20, 2015
After 5 years, it's time to refresh Centurion! We have some new ideas in 2015 so we're calling it Subaru Centurion Canada The Blue Mountains 6.0. Ontario's biggest cycling race and ride will now introduce a 3 Event Stage Race called the Gran Centurion Stage Race for those wanting to have a full tour riding experience, which will offer 3 days of variety and competition. In addition to the stage race, we've added a Time Trial event on Friday night. And in keeping with our motto, racers race and riders ride, we're incorporating wave starts for our C25, 50 and C100 events so everyone feels comfortable riding at their own level. In addition, your feedback has been heard and we are switching the C50 and C100 to a Saturday ride! This allows for a fun post race night in the village at Blue Mountain...concert, dinners, etc. Stay tuned for the "party plan".
Subaru Centurion Canada The Blue Mountains 6.0 Features:
- An entire weekend of events with a festival atmosphere with something for everyone
- Epic courses in unique venue
- Standardized format and set distances of 25 miles, 50 miles and 100 miles
- High quality of production, including a coordinated mass start so racers can race and riders can ride, chip timing, controlled traffic throughout and full support
- Individual and team competition and camaraderie
- The Subaru Gran Centurion Stage Race includes the Time Trial, C50 and C25
- Time Trial on Friday night
- Saturday Post Race Party in the Village featuring a concert with Tom Lavin and The Legendary Powder Blues Band
- World's best Butter Tarts at the finish line
Subaru Centurion Canada The Blue Mountain welcomes racers, competitive cyclists, triathletes in training, recreational riders and families/friends to all embrace this new challenge and be a Centurion!
Come and enjoy the weekend!
“What is my motivation? I like to see people fit, I love to see people changing their lives. Cycling can do that for so many people, it’s all inclusive. Everyone has the opportunity to be a Centurion.”GRAHAM FRASER, FOUNDER - CENTURION CYCLING
“Cycling is something everyone can do. At these events, we’ve created a world-class environment where Racers Race and Riders Ride. If we get more and more people on bikes, then that to me is success.”GRAHAM FRASER, FOUNDER - CENTURION CYCLING
The Blue Mountains Sept 18-20