Lodging for Centurion The Blue Mountains, Canada
There’s no better place to relax after a long ride than in the heart of the Village, surrounded by shops and restaurants.
Reserve Centurion Cycling Online or by calling 705-445-0231 or 877-445-0231 and speak to our Leisure and Travel representatives. The code is GB00000358
Blue Mountain Resort is excited to be hosting your group stay. In our continuing efforts to ensure an effortless reservation experience, you have access to reserve your accommodations at your leisure by calling our toll free number or going on-line. Please be aware, all Saturday night reservations must be combined with a Friday or Sunday night reservation totaling 2 nights.
ONLINE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete your hotel reservations, please visit our WEBSITE HERE.
- Select your check in and check out date, number of desired rooms and number of adults and children in each room
- Click on the ‘I have a group/promo code’ and enter your group code – GB00000358 – and select the search button
- Packages available to your group are now displayed; select
- Review accommodation types and rates and select choose on your preferred room type. Should you wish to review a rate per night breakdown, select ‘More Information’ beside each available room
- Review a summary of your accommodation details and select ‘Proceed To Next Step’ once
- Complete your personal details, review and accept the terms and
- Enter Payment
- When your reservation is successfully completed you will receive a Blue Mountain Resort confirmation number. In addition, you will also receive an automatic e-mail confirmation with your hotel reservation information
CALL IN PROCEDURE – Call 877-445-0231, press for lodging reservations to make a personal reservation for a contracted group or conference. Provide your group code and group name
DEPOSIT POLICY: All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card number with a first night deposit processed on 30 days of arrival and final payment due on departure by cash, credit card, certified cheque or money order.
Online reservations are subject to a deposit equal to the value of one (1) nights’ stay. If your group’s contract states an alternative deposit policy, we would be happy to assist you through our Call Centre portal at 877-445-0231.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Individuals have 10 days prior to their arrival to cancel or change the departure date (i.e. early departure) of their reservation with a $25.00 administration charge. Individuals who cancel or change their reservation within 10 days of arrival, will be given the opportunity to rebook their reservation for another date up to 12 months from the cancellation date. The deposit will be kept on file up to 12 months. If the individual has not rebooked and stayed within this time frame, the deposit on file will be forfeited. At check in, a $500.00 damage deposit will be required for each unit by cash, credit card or certified cheque. All persons checking in will be required to provide valid photo identification.
PARKING: Complimentary outdoor parking is available on resort. Secured underground parking is available for guests staying in the Village or Mosaic Suites at a rate of $15.00 plus HST per day, per vehicle.
CHECK-IN TIME: Check-in is any time after 4pm. CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-out is 11am.
We look forward to welcoming you to Blue Mountain!
Please be advised that record of your reservation may be shared with the organizer(s) of the group function.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Blue Mountain – Information & Reservation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-445-0231